With your childâs safety a priority at Buckley Community Schools, we are pleased to share our new visitor management system. The new system requires all visitors to be âbuzzedâ into the building. Although this may be viewed as a minor […]
With your childâs safety a priority at Buckley Community Schools, we are pleased to share our new visitor management system.
The new system requires all visitors to be âbuzzedâ into the building. Although this may be viewed as a minor inconvenience, it is intended to help keep students and staff in a secure environment.
- How does this effect you and your student?
- All school doors will be locked around the building. Staff have fobs to enter during the day.
- The front doors will be unlocked to the vestibule at all times for you to enter and âbuzz inâ. During normal arrival and dismissal times, the front doors will be unlocked briefly to avoid crowding students, staff and parents in this area.
- Once the school day begins, the doors will be locked and all visitors will be required to press the call button to enter the school.
- Upon entering the school, you must report to the office and follow visitor procedures.
- If your child has after school activities, please make arrangements to pick them up at the door closest to the activity. Doors will all be locked and no staff available after 4:15 to let you in the front doors. The advisor / coach in charge will be opening the doors nearest your activity.
Thank you for your support as this new procedure begins at Buckley. Working together we can keep our children and community in a safer place.
All athletic schedules can be found by clicking on the link Athletic Schedules, found under the Athletics tab.
- Do you have the desire to work with children?
- Do you interact with staff in a professional manner?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Do you have the ability to lead?
- Can you pass a State background check?
- Would you like to earn some extra money?
- Do you like creating your own schedule?
If you answered YES,Â Buckley Community SchoolsÂ needs you!
PCMI Staffing ServicesÂ is HIRING SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS* at theirÂ REGISTRATION MEETING
Leelanau Conference Room
Traverse Bay Area ISD Administration Building
1101 Red Dr.
Traverse City, MI 49684
Thursday, February 16th Â Â
If possible, applicants should complete part one of the application and submit it prior to attending by visiting: (989) 695-6439 and clicking Apply Now.